Monday, May 28, 2007

Kiss and Hug ....

Few of the things I have learned/read about kisses and hugs through movies/net/mails. I am not coping but writing them in my own words.

- If you kiss someone and your partners eyes are open, He/She does not have faith in you.
-: I never noticed as my eyes were never open.

- If you are in a relationship and your partner kisses you on your forhead he has all the faith and love for you.

- 9 out of 10 times the first kiss tells you about the relationship. -: Movie "Hitch".

- Zadoo ki zappi: When someone is angry just give him a hug and the anger will melt like butter: Movie "Munnabhai MBBS"

- There are Free Hug campains going around world. Where people give hug just so as to make you feel warm so that you can forget that you are in trouble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting, hey, do u saids all these things basis on ur own xperience or just theoretical view??