Thursday, July 5, 2007

Wisdom enlightenment.....

I always enjoyed one lines which help me build my character.

The Starting........
I came across few such wisdom when I passed out and my college gave us a page full of wisdom lines. Later on in my life I found out that those lines were picked up from a book "Father's book of Wisdom".

The Inspiration.....
Then I wanted to read the book "Father's book of Wisdom" I tried searching it but to my surprise it was not available in Indian Stores. As my search grew I found that it was available in US market for just less that 1$. After a long search I found that the book was published in India by BPB publications and it available for just 33/- Rs.

About the book.
As the book says it is by "H. Jackson Brown". When his father died and he was cleaning his father's stuffs he found a box full of newspaper and magazine cuttings which had many inspiring lines. He composed them in a book and we got the book "Father's book of Wisdom". I would recommend giving it as a gift to
- all passing out students.
- teen age children's birthday gifts
- Your friends getting married etc.

The Act....
I too have been collecting such few word in my life since I was kid. The book has inspired me to compile my collection and share it with you all. I now have another blog dedicated to small lines which inspires people and help build characters.
Please visit "The blog of wisdom"

The source.....
The source or my blog will be my old diaries. quotes from movies, books, leaders (spiritual, religious, political, etc), newspapers and obviously people who visit this blog. Though English and Gujarati are going to be main languages. I will be happy to post in other languages along with translations.

No comments: