Sunday, April 29, 2007

Shall we dance: Few lines

Just happened to see the movie "Shall we dance".
I liked it.
Some of the touchy lines....

"One thing I felt proudest for whole life is that you are happy with me.
If I could not tell you that I was not happy sometimes was because I did not want to risk hurting the one personal I treasure the most. I am so sorry.

"Why it it do you think that people get married ?"
"Passion"
"No, because we need witness to our lives. In a marriage you are promising to care about everything, the good things, the bad things, the terriable things, all of it, all the time, every day. You are saying your life will not go noticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go unwitnessed. Because I would be your witness."

I rememer taking two steps of dance with love of my life. And I had a promise "Not now I will give you enought time to dance with me."
I am still waiting for that time to come.............

No comments: