Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Movie review: Hatrik

I just happened to watch movie last night.

A beautiful story, great emotions and situation but wasted in .... I do not know... What is wrong..
Some of the situations I liked. (not exact dialogs just my understanding.)
1. Kunal Kapoor's mother describing who is her hero. Very simple concept but presented beautifully. "A hero is not who does all the big things in life as done in films but one who takes care of my small thing and always stands by me."

2. Riya Sen asking her friend. You did not know any thing about photography. Good you learnt so that you can stay together. What she replies. "No I donot like photography (In my case read painting) but Just to stay with my spouse I developed it. It just gives us time to stay together. My 2 hours time gives us smile for rest of the day."

3. Paresh Rawal's wife explaining why people do not like him. "It is not because you are smaller personality but because you think small, your ideas are cheap."

And abviously
4. The fighting spirit of Chinaman "Danny". Who finally gets smile on Nana's face.

3 comments:

RahuB said...

@ATMA:I'm agree with u & think if the 'hopeless' TEAM CHAPPEL/DRAVID cud do some better showin ongoing WC'07, may b this film get some better response ,as after their early xsit pple was so disgusted 2 see any heroic presentation of indian cricketers (worst this film best on the FONDNESS OF RIMI OVER DHONI!!!.....errrr.. what a flop hero..anyway, i dont like DHONI either) .I also strongly believe that even if the LEGENDARY FILM "LAGAN" released this time, despite its super representation, cud b a flop/ moderate hit film....THANX GOD THAT NOT HAPPENED!!!.....what's u think??

RahuB said...

P.S.-Think i'm the only person yet who visit ur nice blog.....but dont worry & keep posting...bye mate.

Atma said...

Yes John,

You are only person who is visiting this blog. Since there is not much to attract people I am not publicising it.

I too do not like the way dhoni is hyped. Dhoni used to play well till he was hyped.